- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
- à la Modes will be released on Tuesday, August 17, at 10:00pm
Far out, right ;-) I stamped Groovy Girl on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored her with Copic markers. I didn't have patterned paper with a tiny pattern so I "drew" in flowers on her dress to match the paper. Then I decided to add some glitter to her peace sign. I used four Die-namics dies on this card: Small Scalloped Border, Oval Chain Border, Flower Trio and Leaf Trio, and Framed Greetings. I bent up the flower petals a bit to give the flower some definition--here's a close up:
And here's the inside:
Be sure to check Kim's blog today at 11:00am--she'll have the list of the DT members that will have previews today. Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: à la Modes - Groovy Girl (MFT)
Paper: Jellybean Green, Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Purely Pomegranate (SU!); Hey Birdie 6 x 6 pad (Kaiser Kraft)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Small Scalloped Border, Oval Chain Border, Flower Trio and Leaf Trio, and Framed Greetings Die-namics dies, glitter (MFT); buttons, twine (PTI); sewing machine; Copic markers