So, what did you think of yesterday's à la modes offering? Cute as can be, right? Today's is just as cute, trust me :) Be sure to stop by Kim's blog for the list of designers previewing today's set: à la modes in Something's Fishy. Both sets will be released tonight at 10:00pm EST along with February's VIP package! Be sure to check Kim's blog then, too, for the start of the Hop and Shop!
Things you need to know:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Alrighty, then, on to my card. I love this set!! It's SUCH fun!!
I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with Copic markers. I'm using MFTWSC #1 for my layout, flipped. (Use your imagination, LOL!) The banner at the top was cut with the Mini Banner Day Die-namics die (temporarily out of stock), stamped with the Mini Banner Day Alpha (also out of stock) with Memento Lady Bug ink and mounted up on a blue layer and then foam. The sentiment at the bottom is from the set and just cracks me UP! Patterned paper is from October Afternoon's new Seaside pad and was, I thought, just perfect for this image.
Here are the Copics I used.
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you tonight at the release Hop and Shop, starting at Kim's blog!
Stamps: à la Modes in Something's Fishy, Mini Banner Day Alpha (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Enchanted Evening (PTI); Seaside 8 x 8 pad (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Mini Banner Day Die-namics and Stamp Set (MFT); Copic markers; sewing machine; twine (PTI); button (stash)