Friday, May 17, 2019

Dino-mite and So Much Pun Collection





Hello, I’m back on the
Doodlebug Design blog again and today I’m using Dino-mite Doodle Stamps and Doodle Cuts along with the So Much Pun Collection.

For my first card I went clean and simple to highlight the adorable dinosaur. I stamped the image on Copic-friendly white card stock with Copic-friendly black ink, cut out with the coordinating Doodle Cuts, and colored it with Copic markers. The sentiment from the set was stamped and I tied around some Ladybug Doodle Twine.


I adhered it on foam tape to a white card stock base that had been covered with patterned paper from So Much Pun 6 x 6 paper pad and finished off with some Bumblebee, Blue Jean, and Limeade Sprinkles.
*****

For my second card I created a little framed scene. I sponged the background with aqua dye ink, added a strip of Cinnamon Textured card stock and some patterned paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad. Next I added the frame, using black card stock and a strip of Green Grass Washi tape fortified with white card stock, both adhered with foam tape.


The images were stamped on Copic-friendly white card stock with Copic-friendly black ink, cut out with the coordinating Doodle Cuts, and colored it with Copic markers, before being adhered in the scene with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped, cut into individual words, and adhered on the frame. I added a sun and some clouds and finished off with some Ladybug, Swimming Pool, and Limeade Sprinkles.
*****

For my final card I created a scene out in the wide open spaces! Again, I sponged the background with aqua dye ink and built the scene using the palm tree patterned paper from the 6 x 6 So Much Pun paper pad to create a hillside. I added more Cinnamon Textured card stock in the foreground and added some Shape Sprinkles palm trees to add some depth



I added clouds and a sun, some tropical leaves, and the sentiment strip from the So Much Pun Chit Chat Collection. So much pun = so much fun!!!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I’ve given you some ideas for using YOUR So Much Pun collection and Dino-mite Doodle Stamps and Doodle Cuts! See you soon!


Doodlebug Supplies:

So Much Pun 6 x 6 Paper Pad
So Much Pun Chit Chat
Dino-mite Shape Sprinkles
Dino-mite Doodle Stamps
Dino-mite Doodle Cuts
Blue Jean Sprinkles
Limeade Sprinkles
Bumblebee Sprinkles
Ladybug Sprinkles
Swimming Pool Sprinkles
Ladybug Doodle Twine
White card stock
Black card stock
Yellow card stock
Cinnamon Textured card stock
Green Grass Washi tape


Other Supplies:

Black Copic-friendly ink
Copic markers
Miscellaneous shape dies
Foam tape
Liquid glue
Tape runner
Stamp positioner
Die-cutting machine
Scoring tool

1 comment:

  1. Wow some very beautiful designs. Where to start! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...