Friday, April 09, 2021

Stay Tuned, We Have More in Store--Four Days Until MFT's April Release!!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Four of MFT's April Release Countdown! 
Release is in four days, April 13th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And 
be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're 
previewing Hugs Make Everything Better Stamp Set, Hugs Make Everything Better Die-namics, Box Card Greetings Die-namics, Box Card Bouquet Die-namics, Shadow Box Swag Die-namics, Drop-In Sentiments Die-namics and 
Watercolor Wash Stencil





Usually I create a scene with these sets but today I thought highlighting one image would be a sweet idea. To begin, I stamped the sweet pups on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, masked them off and stamped the tree trunk. Then I masked them both off and airbrushed the background with my Copic airbrush system that was crying out for some love and colored the images with Copic markers.




Next I cut 
Stitched Circle Shaker Window (Free with $60) from a Sweet Tooth card stock panel, cut the bottom with Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics and stamped the sentiment from the set. I added some of the new Poppin' Polka Dots Paper Pad to the bottom and framed the colored image panel, all adhered with foam tape.





I thought the curved leaves image would make a lovely frame and I was right. Four of them fit perfectly around the circle opening and were popped up on foam for the finish!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT's April Release Countdown!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: SY Hugs Make Everything Better
Die-namics: SY Hugs Make Everything Better, Stitched Circle Shaker Window, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
Patterned Paper: Poppin' Polka Dot Paper Pad
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, plastic eraser, Copic air brush system, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad



5 comments:

  1. I always love your clean cards. This one is so pretty on the white background! Cute stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet doggies. Dogs are my favorites. They are the best at giving kisses and hugs. The blue background you chose goes perfectly with doggie brown. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the greenery and those bunnies are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!