Saturday, April 09, 2022

Halfway To the Big Day--Three Days Until MFT's April Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Three of MFT's April Release Countdown! Release is in three days, April 12th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing MSTN SPECtacular Stamp Set, MSTN SPECtacular Die-namics, MSTN Stay Cool Die-namics, Here's to You Stamp Set, Frosty Beer Mug Die-namics, and Pint Sized Die-namics.





How fun is this beer mug??? I couldn't wait to play with it so I created my beer mug first. I cut the glass part from Heavyweight Vellum and the "beer" from Ranger Watercolor paper. I used Peerless Watercolors for a wash, spattered with clean water and, when it was dry, add "moisture" with clear Nuvo Drops then adhered it to the vellum. I cut the beer foam from Sweet Tooth card stock and added white Puffy Paint for realistic texture, then adhered it to the mug with foam tape for dimension.




I chose Black Licorice card stock for the card front. The sentiment, from Here's to You Stamp Set, was heat embossed at the bottom and then I stenciled the rest using Card-Sized Star Confetti Stencil Set and molding paste. 




The background was adhered to the Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam tape and the beer mug was also popped up on foam tape for more dimension. I think this would be a great design for a male birthday.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT's April Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Here's to You
Die-namics: Frosty Beer Mug
Stencils: Card-Sized Star Confetti Stencil Set
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Black Licorice, Heavyweight Translucent Vellum, Sweet Tooth
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue, Morning Dew Nuvo Drops

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Ranger Watercolor paper, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Mini Mister, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Glassboard, Versamark, heat tool, clear, Peerless Watercolors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!