Friday, April 08, 2022

Stay Tuned! We Have More in Store--Four Days Until MFT's April Release!



Hello and welcome to Day Four of 
MFT's April Release Countdown! Release is in four days, April 12th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Sunshine Friends Stamp Set, Sunshine Friends Die-namics, You're My Sunshine Stamp Set, You're My Sunshine Die-namics, Dog Squad Stamp Set, Dog Squad Die-namics, and Scene Stencil - Rolling Hills.




I just had to use these adorable pups for today's card! I'm a cat person but these doggies are just so darn CUTE! I created a little vertical scene to showcase them and Tree Builder Die-namics, also releasing this month. To begin, I stamped the images on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers.



Next I created my background, using Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Lazy Day dye ink on Sweet Tooth card stock, added Sour Apple card stock cut with Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics and Tree Builder Die-namics, cut from Milk Chocolate, Sour Apple, and Jalapeño Popper card stock. All of these were either adhered directly or popped up on foam on a Sweet Tooth card stock base.




I finished off with a sun, cut from Lemon Drop card stock with A2 Circle STAX, Cloud Trio, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, and the sentiment, heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock cut with Skinny Strips Die-namics.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT's April Releae!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Dog Squad
Die-namics: Dog Squad, Tree Builder, A2 Circle STAX, Cloud Trio, Outside the Box Grassy Hills, Skinny Strips
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Lazy Day
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Milk Chocolate, Jalapeño Popper, Sour Apple, Lemon Drop
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Blender Brushes – 4 pack, Versamark, heat tool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!