Tuesday, April 12, 2022

MFT April New Release Products Are Available Right Now!

 




Hello, it's time! MFT's April Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the 
MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!





I hadn't had a chance to use the new MSTN SPECtacular Stamp Set and Die-namics so I took this opportunity to right that wrong, LOL! I really love these specs!! They are WAY cool! To begin, I stamped the images on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers.





I used a couple of papers from Party Time Patterned Paper pack for my back ground then popped the colored images up on foam tape.





The sentiment was stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips and backed with Colorful Canvas Patterned Paper cut with the same die. This was also popped up on foam and I finished off with some glitter enamel dots.




And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: SPECtacular
Die-namics: SPECtacularEssential Stitched Sentiment Strips
Patterned Paper: Party Time, Colorful Canvas
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!