- You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
Today we’re previewing three new releases for February:
- Inspired by Lighthouses Stamp Set
- Inspired by Up, Up & Away Die-namics dies
- Fix-It Fred Stamp Set
For my card, I chose some patterned paper with a sweet landscape that worked well with the balloons. I made my card front just like usual, then decided where to place my balloon dies, taped them down with removable tape, and ran them through my die cutting machine. Then I taped the card together with more removable tape and proceeded to stamp the balloon images from the set through the die cut openings. I’ll admit to holding my breath the entire time since I don’t have much of this paper left, LOL! But, happily it worked flawlessly. I waited to add my twine until this point.
You see the stamped balloons through the openings in the card front and when you open the card you see this on the inside--I added the sentiment and it was done!
Here’s a look at the new Up, Up & Away Die-namics dies:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope to see you back tomorrow when I’ll be previewing February teaser, Day Three!
Stamps: Inspired by Up, Up & Away (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Sweet Tooth, Gumdrop Green; Butterfield 6 x 6 (Memory Box)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Up, Up & Away Die-namics die (MFT); twine