Saturday, February 25, 2012

Enjoy the View–Crazy 4 Challenges #125

C4C125_2012feb25

It’s Saturday so it’s time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Lynda is challenging us to make a TWO layer card. It took a little thought, but I came up with this sweet little card. Pretty simple but sorta elegant in a modern kinda way.

I cut out my
Skyline Border Die-namics die from some silver metallic paper and adhered it to my card stock, then tied a little pink and black gingham bow around and through a button. Then I stamped the sentiment, from Clearly Sentimental About Summer Vacation and added some clear gemstones in the “sky”. I really like how it turned out.

I stamped another sentiment from the same set on the inside. This would be a great card for someone getting ready to go on a trip.

C4C125_2012feb25in

Here is the Die-namics die I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And that's all for me for me! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C125.

 

Pin It

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Summer Vacation (
MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Skyline Border Die-namics die (MFT); ribbon, gemstones, button

 

brownwendysignature

9 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL card and use of the dienamic... I like that "sky" too... hahahhaha you were skeered weren't ya of the 2 layer... well, you NAILED it.... I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Barb...love this new die-namic :) and the added bling!!! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Barb!!! What a cool concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, this is perfect BArbara, love the fabby die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how it turned out....very clean but classy.....eye catching die

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...