Friday, February 17, 2012

Flourishes Friday Free For All–For You

FFFFA_2012wtmk_feb17

Welcome to Flourishes’ Friday! Today we’re sharing more from the latest release with you. I’m using some images from Tiny  Flowers and Tags for my rather CAS card. I just love how all the white space really brings your eye in to the sweet sunflower border. To create the border, I made some masks of the sunflower and two leaves using Eclipse masking tape, then I stamped my border on Classic White card stock—it takes a little thinking ahead, and I’ll admit it took me two tries to get it right ;-) Then I colored them with these Copic collections:

Sunflower Collection:

Sunflower Collection

Evergreen Collection:

evergreen

After I got them colored, I adhered the strip to a card base, added some green “piping” and more white on top. To finish it off, I tied some twine around in a bow, with a sweet little tag using one of the new Tailor Made Classic Tags Template dies and a tiny sentiment from the set.  

And that, as they say, is that! Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to check out what the rest of the Flourishes Design Team has for you today.

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)
Julie Koerber
Cindy Lawrence
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Sharon Doolittle
Jan Marie Caruso

 

Pin It

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Tiny Flowers and Tags (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Old Olive (SU!)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools:
Grand Calibur, Tailor Made Classic Tags Template die (Spellbinder); twine; Eclipse masking tape, Copic markers

brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Barb, this is fabulous! Your masking is wonderful...gorgeous border and beautifully colored! This may have tipped the scale for me on this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barbara. I am a huge sunflower fan. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masking! Lovely border. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO love how this row of sunflowers looks. Pretty, vibrant against the white and just clean and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and CAS style Barbara! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...