Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pink Makes Anything Fabulous–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #230

MFTWSC230_2015may28


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC230

So, I think I warned you that you’d be seeing lots of Flamingos Die-namics from me, right? Well, here’s another one ;-) This sketch just begged for it and who was I to argue? I started with a Grout Gray card stock base. Then I added a Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with white embossing paste added through Small Chevron Stripes Stencil and popped up on foam mounting tape. Next is a Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, cut from Ranger watercolor paper and water colored with Blueberry dye ink and Jellybean Green dye ink to set my scene. The sentiment, from Tickled Pink, was stamped on a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics cut from Summer Splash card stock and positioned so as to add the “water” for the scene. I think it works, don’t you? Then I added a Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics sun, cut from Daffodil card stock, some Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics clouds, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, and, of course, the sweet Flamingo Die-namics, cut from Tickled Pink card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, and Black Licorice card stock. Some black twine and enamel dots finished it off.

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.

MFTWSC230_2015may28in


And that’s it from me! Hope to see you playing along this week—thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Tickled Pink (MFT)
Ink:
Blueberry dye ink, Jellybean Green dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Grout Gray card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Daffodil card stock, Tickled Pink card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Summer Splash card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics, Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, Flamingos Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Small Chevron Stripe Stencil, foam mounting tape, white embossing paste (MFT); twine, enamel dots

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!