- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
- à la Modes will be released tonight at 10:00pm, along with August's VIP package
Mmmmm, birthday cake, can't beat it! I "frosted" my cake with some Liquid Applique for some fluffiness :) The image was colored with Copic markers, matted, and popped up on some foam for dimension. I'm using Cosmo Cricket's new Pixielicious paper--I thought such a happy image needed to be on some happy paper :)
Here's the inside. I'm using the Framed Greetings Die-namics die for the sentiment background. Man, oh, man, I love that die. I'm also using the new Small Scalloped Border die at the bottom--love this one, too. I can tell I'm going to be getting rid of quite a few punches in the not so distant future. Who needs 'em when you've got these awesome dies that take up so little room?
Be sure to check Kim's blog today at 11:00am--she'll have the list of the DT members that will have previews today. Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: à la Modes - Time to Celebrate (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream card stock (MFT); Pale Plum, Tangerine Tango (SU!); Pixielicious 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Small Scalloped Border and Framed Greetings Die-namics dies, glitter (MFT); Petite Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); sewing machine; Copic markers; ribbon (SU!); Liquid Applique