Saturday, October 02, 2010

MFT October Teaser, Day One and World Card Making Day

Have you been checking out the Freeze Frames on Kim's blog? There is so much cuteness this month I can hardly stand it! Today we're previewing a new Die-namics die and stamp set called Polka Dot Greetings and Clearly Sentimental About Books, which was September's Triple Scoop set but will be available on it's own this month. Here's what you need to know:
  • The November Guest Designer Contest begins today and ends on Tuesday, October 5th at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers begin today and will be daily through Wednesday, October 6th. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day.
  • The October Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm October 6th, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
  • MFT is hosting a challenge celebrating World Card Making Day at SCS. Get the 411 here. AND there's a WCMD sale!! See all about *that* here!
I'm showing you Polka Dot Greetings today. You know how much I love Framed Greetings--this is another one to add to that collection--I'm in love all over again!


Just look at that gorgeous, classic shape! I stamped the polka dot frame on a Cream Perfect Paper Panel, cut it out with the matching die, then stamped the sentiment. See that rolled flower with petals? It's a new die being released this month called Rolled Rose. Eeek, I love it! And see the leaves? I used the smallest Clouds Die-namics die to make them from MFT felt. A-dorable!





Thanks so much for stopping by today! There's more goodness in store for you tomorrow, so be sure to check back :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Cream Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush (SU!); Pixielicious 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Rolled Rose, Polka Dot Greetings, and Clouds Die-namics dies, felt (MFT); jewels, paper doily, Pop Dots (craft store)


31 comments:

  1. fabulous barb, love how you used the clouds for leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I kept scrolling after I saw the beautiful flower ........ I thought how the heck did she do that my rolled flowers NEVER look like that :) Beautiful Barbara and I love that polka dot frame ...... yummy!!! In case you did not know I gave you a "Cherry on Top" award last night on my blog because you always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots going on today in the cardmaking world. I have a class reunion to help with so won't get to play.

    Your card is so pretty-great felt flower and really like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you paired the doily with that pixie paper. Totally unexpected and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo pretty! I may not be able to resist these new dies and that stamp set if I keep seeing gorgeous samples like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leaves from the cloud die Barbara!!!! This card is SO pretty and totally ready for me in December! :) Great Doily as I see that is THE thing these days!!!!! WHY am I the last "in the know" I mean seriously??? UGH! LOL

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! i love the shape of that die too and your flower is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and oh so pretty! I love your card! The simple beauty is so refreshing! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the doily with such bright colors! It works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card--I like the doily and how you made the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever to use the clouds as leaves. Love the big doily - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! Love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! The doily is perfect. I am SO ordering that rolled flower die with other MFT stuff, of course. Thanks for sharing with us during the hop today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is GORBEOUS!! I LOVE the PD frame and wow, that rose is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! PD frame is sweeet!! Love the new rolled flower and clever to use the cloud dies for leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that flower and the little cloud leaves, Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty Barbara! I just love the felt leaves and the doily with the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much beauty on one card! Love those new dies...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Barb I love your card and all the new things from MFT on it. I love that polka dot frame and stamp. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you used the small cloud to make the leaves! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I like the little touches of purple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fantastic Barb! I love how you've used the dies and those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowww is that ever pretty! Love the rose with the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty, love the new die! Hey, your banner looks good too, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  25. sooooo cute! love everything about this, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous Barbara!! This release is going to make a dent in my budget...again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOOOOOVE the colors on this (which says a LOT since ya' know how I am about purple!) Gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!