I'm back again with today's Flourishes' sneak peek! Today's set is another of Lauren Pope's fabulous silhouette sets. Such happy, happy images in this set, along with fabulous sentiments.
I stamped the image on Classic White card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink first of all. Then I used some very light Copic markers to highlight the shadows. Next, I used my Quickie Glue Pen along the snow ridges and sprinkled on some super fine clear glitter. I stamped the sentiment on the image panel, then stamped it again, cut it out with my Grand Calibur and a Classic Oval Nestabilities die and popped it up on foam. Then I tied on some of this ribbon and added some punched snowflakes for balance.
Be sure to check out the inspiration provided by the rest of the Flourishes Senior Design Team and...one of us is today's
Commenting on the designer's blogs will get you the chance to win today's set. Just sayin'...;-)
- Barbara Anders (<-- you are here!)
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Dawn Burnworth
- Julie Koerber
- Stacy Morgan
- Tammy Hershberger
- Sharon Doolittle
- Jan Marie Caruso
Here's a few things you'll want to know about this release:
- Take advantage of a special limited time only deal and grab up all four of our New Release Sets for October at 10% off the total price. Get all the details HERE.
- Don't forget the Heavy Metal Challenge is still in progress.
- AND, don't forget to check the Flourishes Blog for today's Noon Time Challenge--another way to win a prize!!
- All winners will be announced on Saturday, October 15th, at Noon CST on the Flourishes Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I'll be back later with today's FUN Noon Time Challenge!
Stamps: A Season Of Celebration (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Hot Fudge, Berrylicious; Holly Jolly Christmas 6 x 6 (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Rich CocoaAccessories: Grand Calibur, Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, buttons, baker's twine, snowflake punches, sewing machine, Copic markers