Wednesday, November 14, 2012

May Your Holidays Sparkle–MFTWSC #98

MFTWSC98_2012nov14


Hey there, it’s me, back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC98


As you can see, I changed it up a bit—went A2 and did a mirror image of the layout because that worked better with the sentiment I wanted to use. I used the new
Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake for the arched element and stamped a sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments on a Die-namics Circle STAX die cut for the focal image. I added a Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium border and a new Die-namics Poinsettia for accent. I used a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag in the upper right corner, did some sponging, some stitchin’, and some blingin’ and it was done!

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC98_2012nov14in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_SimplyScallopsMedium_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Seasonal Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock (MFT); Cherry Cobbler (SU!); Holly Jolly (MME); silver glitter paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (SU!);
Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Jumbo Snowflake, Die-namics Circle STAX, Die-namics Simply Scallops MediumDie-namics Poinsettia, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon (MFT); bling, sewing machine, foam dots, flat back pearls

brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barb! I love the mix of die-namics and stamps here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this Christmas card! I thought I didn't need the poinsettia and snowflake dies, but you've got me re-thinking that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, this is PURTY! Love that glittery snowflake and gorgeous poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...