Monday, November 26, 2012

Have a Bright Sunshiny Day

farmhousedaisy_2012nov26

 

Hi, all! Today I have another card using products from eclectic Paperie. I’m using Wendy Vecchi’s Wildflower Art Stamp Set again. This is the second flower image in the set and it was stamped on some patterned paper with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers. The rich paper I’m using is from the Farmhouse Paper Company - Fair Skies 6x6 Paper Pad. I also used some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and my Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool to sponges around the edges and tied the button on with some gorgeous new baker’s twine from The Twinery - Midnight Blue. I used some Scotch Foam Mounting Tape to pop up the image panel.

And that’s it for me today! Thank SO much for stopping by! New things are popping up in the eclectic Paperie store. Be sure to check out all the new awesomeness HERE.

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Wildflower Art Stamp Set (Wendy Vecchi)
Paper: Kraft card stock, navy blue card stock; Fair Skies (Farmhouse Paper Company)
Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools:
Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, The Twinery - Midnight Blue

 

brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card love the image and the layout is so elegant. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...