Saturday, November 24, 2012

You Make the World a Better Place–C4C #164

C4C164_2012nov24

 

Hi, everyone! It’s that Crazy 4 Challenges time again! Today Joycelyn has challenged us to put a bow on our cards or projects. Works for me! Since I hadn’t had a chance to use MFT’s new Die-namics Dainty Bows, I fired up the old Vagabond and cut it out. So pretty in metallic gold!

I’m also using a corrugated paper layer cut with my Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and my focal image was done with my Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set. Some stitching and some pearly flourishes finish it off.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments:

C4C164_2012nov24in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used for this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C164.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Pin It



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set, More Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock (MFT); Elegant Eggplant, gold metallic card stock (SU!); corrugated paper; Nature Garden (Prima)
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics Dainty Bows (MFT); pearl flourish (Prima), sewing machine, foam tape

 

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the layout and the bow is beautiful in gold. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb, I love your stitching, but that metallic gold bow is just gorgeous! And I have some in my stash! Hooray for me! Thanks for sharing the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...