Friday, November 23, 2012

Just a Note

linenrose_2012nov23


Hi, all, here today with a card using some amazing products from the eclectic Paperie store!

I fell in love with Wendy Vecchi’s Art Parts when we did the blog hop with Wendy’s products and I have another card using an Art Part today.

My card base is using some lovely paper from Basic Grey’s
Plumeria and is perfect to set off the Wendy Vecchi - Studio 490 - Art Parts Leaves and the Maya Road Vintage Linen Burlap Roses. To color the leaves, first I painted them with my Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber – Lettuce. Then I went over it, swiping with my Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Lake Mist. After that dried, I sponged the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and my Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool. After I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of my card base, I adhered the leaves, then the linen rose.

In he upper right corner you can see I added some paper piercing for a little balance. I used my
Idea-ology - Tool Design Ruler 12" and my Tonic Studios Retractable Craft Pick for this.

Very simple but these gorgeous products turn even a simple card into a special one.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: More Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: cream,
Kraft card stock; Plumeria (Basic Grey)
Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools:
Wendy Vecchi - Studio 490 - Art Parts Leaves, Maya Road Vintage Linen Burlap Roses, Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber – Lettuce, Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Lake Mist, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool, Idea-ology - Tool Design Ruler 12", Tonic Studios Retractable Craft Pick 

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...