Monday, August 22, 2016

MFT August Card Kit–Sensational Stitched Flowers, Reveal Day One

cardkitoob_2016aug22

Hello, everyone! We have another super fun kit for you this month! Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit is going to be a huge hit and we can't wait to see what you create with it! This is Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit Reveal Day One. The kit will be available for purchase tomorrow night, August 23rd, at 10pm EDT. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team, INCLUDING a new surprise that MFT has in store for you :)

MFT_SensationalStitchedFlowers_BlogHeader

Where shall I start? I shall start by saying I’ve made three cards with this kit and I have no problem saying it’s my favorite kit yet! Simply put, I am in LOVE with these flowers!!! Today’s card is “In the Box” meaning I used only the products included in the kit with the exception of adhesive.

I started with a
Kraft card stock base and stamped a sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments (included in the kit) all over with Versamark. I love the subtle look Versamark on Kraft provides—it’s perfect for a background. Then I cut some Smooth White card stock on an angle and popped it up on foam mounting tape and started making my flowers using Stitched Flowers Die-namics. For these I used the “hot” colors in the kit and to add some dimension, I shaped them a bit before adhering layers together with hot glue. The two greens in the kit are perfect for the leaves.

cardkitoob_2016aug22b

I arranged them the way I wanted and adhered them to the card front with both foam mounting tape and hot glue. Aren’t they gorgeous???!!! I’m completely smitten with them!

And that’s it for Day One of
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, MFT’s August Card Kit. Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you back tomorrow for Reveal Day Two!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Paper:
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, foam mounting tape (MFT); hot glue/gun

1newsignature

30 comments:

  1. Love the stacked blooms! They are so beautiful. And I love the card design. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card BARBARA. Love those stitched flowers.
    Ladyjs711@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card the way you layered the flowers really added impact and your card certainly made me smile easy to see why you are smitten.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, love the vibrant colors of the stitched flowers. You layered them so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, a gorgeous card love the repeated sentiment you embossed on the kraft cardstock, those flowers remind me of summertime, which is a long way off... 1.5C here today... have a great week and thank you for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, so colourful and the new kit is a must have

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the big bold words in this card kit!!! And you did a beautiful job arranging the flowers... Great card! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy card. I love the angle cut. I have been looking at that blueprints set and need to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card. I love all the bright colors and the dimension of them. I also like the multi-stamping on the kraft cardstock. It makes for a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is stunning Barbara!! I think I need this kit in my life.. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just gorgeous. I love the bright colored flowers on the white and craft background. I love the new flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my goodness, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! Love this card kit! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Thank you for a great inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous! Love the use of the Kraft so all those colors in the flowers pop! Love your work Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Layering of the flowers! It looks like they were freshly picked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card. These flowers are going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stitched flowers die and your lovely card with the layered colorful blooms. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Barbara,

    AWESOME, GORGEOUS, SPECTACULAR CARD!!!

    Cariños,
    MarĂ­a Alba

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very pretty. Love the kraft paired with bright colors. So excited about this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! These flower dies are awesome, and these colors are delish! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the stacked flowers in those great colors and the smile background you created. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, love how you have layered the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...