Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MFT August Card Kit—Sensational Stitched Flowers, Reveal Day Two

cardkititb_2016aug23

Hi, everyone, I’m back with Reveal Day Two of Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, MFT’s August Card Kit. It will be available for purchase tonight, August 23rd, at 10pm EDT. Check out all the details at the MFT Blog and see what the design team has done with the kit today.


MFT_SensationalStitchedFlowers_BlogHeader

Today we’re creating “Out of the Box” so I’m using some additional MFT products to show you how you can stretch the kit contents. For this card, I started with a Smooth White card base. Then I cut Stitched Cover-Up Companion – Vertical Die-namics from more Smooth White card stock and stamped the sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments with Black Licorice dye ink on the sentiment strip. I created a shaker element in the bottom part using Heat Resistant Acetate card stock, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and Queen & Company Baby Beads, and foam mounting tape.

cardkititb_2016aug23b

I added another piece of Smooth White card stock stamped with Triple Stripe Background and Black Licorice dye ink for the top section. Then I cut my Sensational Stitched Flowers Die-namics from the cool colors in the kit with hot centers, arranged them, adhered them, and was done!

And that’s it for
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, Day Two Reveal. I’ll be back tonight for the release so I hope to see you then—thanks for stopping by today!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, Triple Stripe Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit, Stitched Cover-Up Companion – Vertical Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Queen & Company Baby Beads (MFT)

1newsignature






20 comments:

  1. Oooooo!! So pretty. Love all the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi barbara,

    Another SENSATIONAL CARD!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, I just love to see your beautiful cards in my feed <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card! Love all the details in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrast between the stitched flowers and the triple stripe background. This shaker card has so much to please the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shaker card! I can't wait to get my kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job on your card, Barbara. I love how you layered the stitched flowers, and the shaker underneath adds a special touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!! The colors and the stripes and the shakers... Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!! The colors and the stripes and the shakers... Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stitched flowers...sequins...shaker card...what could be better??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara, this card is just beautiful. So many details. Love the fact that it's a shaker card. And, I love the way you've layered the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GOR-geous!! I love the black and white stripes with the fun bold colors and the flowers are to die for!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. The colors and layers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a big bouquet of flowers, all colored so pretty!
    Ladyjs711@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! Great shaker card with a wonderful pop of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...