Sunday, October 21, 2018

Festive Flamingos–MFT’s October Card Kit Countdown Day One

cardkitday1_2018oct21


Hi, everyone, are you ready for a new MFT Card Kit? Today is Day One Countdown for the October Kit, Festive Flamingos and it is awesome!!! Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details and for more Design Team samples using this kit.

MFT_FestiveFlamingos_Blog

I literally squealed when I saw this flamingo set!!! I especially love this one with the lights so I used it first. I found a watercolor background in my stash that was perfect and I added some elements from Beach Scene Builder Die-namics to bring it to life and added the sentiment at the bottom.

cardkitday1_2018oct21b

The image was stamped on No Line Coloring Card Stock with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics and colored it with Copic markers and I added some highlights with a white pencil.

And that’s it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT’s October Card Kit, Festive Flamingos!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Festive Flamingos Card Kit
Die-namics: Festive Flamingos Card Kit, Beach Scene Builder
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Specialty Inks: Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive Ranger Distress Inks
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Gumdrop Green, Sour Apple, Pineapple, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, No Line Coloring
Specialty Papers: Ranger Watercolor Paper
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Peerless Watercolors, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, water brush, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, white pencil


1newsignature_thumb[1]

14 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect for a Florida Christmas card! I love it!
    Your background water coloring is so soft & pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool- the flamingo just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the Panama City, FL area helping my family recover & clean up from hurricane Michael & this card just really strikes a cord with me this morning. Beautiful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Love the Beach Scene dienamics used with that adorable flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, reminds of my Christmases in the South Pacific many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I'm so loving those Christmas flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flamingo, but more so, the sentiments in this set are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome necklace this pretty pink flamingos is sporting... Love this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent card, the flamingo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the flamingo under the palm tree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who would have guessed flamingos would have made such a cute Christmas card!!???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's the perfect card for a S.FL Native like me. Very nice. You've captured this scene perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this flamingo Christmas card! The 3D palm tree makes this so fun! I cant wait to get this card kit! This reminds me of Panama City, FL, My old hometown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...