Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hello - MFT May Vault Release is in Two Days!

 











Two days until the next MFT Vault Release! Some of my all-time favorites will be back for a repeat performance, including these two: Spotlight Sentiments Stamp Set and Say Hello Die-namics. Release is on May 19th at 10am Eastern so make a note and be sure to stop by the
MFT Blog for all the details!





I created a shaker element with Say Hello Die-namics, coloring the die cut with Copic Markers and filling it with silver seed beads. Additionally, I stamped Spotlight Sentiments with Extreme Black hybrid ink and colored the “spotlight” section with the same markers




























Once the card front was completed, I popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base, covered with Over the Rainbow Paper Pack and called it done! And there you have it for the first day of peeks of MFT’s May’s Vault Release! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for day two!







All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Spotlight Sentiments
Die-namics: Say Hello
Patterned Paper: Over the Rainbow
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad,

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, silver seed beads

7 comments:

  1. Love this card and the color combinations! This is my favorite in the May vault release for MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new products! I especially love the big HELLO and Big Spotlight Sentiments! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card! One of my favorite samples from this release. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and the happy birthday stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! I love the colors and that it's a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the multi-colored sentiments on this Barbara. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!