Sunday, July 10, 2022

Are You Ready? Two Days Until MFT's July Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's April Release Countdown! Release is in two days, June 12th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Sweet Treats Stamp Set, Sweet Treats Die-namics, Number Fun - 4 Stamp Set, Turtley Awesome Stamp Set, Turtley Awesome Die-namics, Happy Happy Birthday Stamp Set, and Happy Swish Die-namics.






I went totally CAS with this card and made my first every infinity shaker card! Woohoo!! And I love it! I'll have to make more of these--they're so fun and easy!




To begin, I stamped the HAPPY image on Copic-friendly card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink and colored the letters in a rainbow palette. Once done, I stamped the "birthday" image under it. To create my shaker pouch, I used a medium stamp packing pouch, added my matching sequin filler, and closed it up with Scor-Tape for security.




The shaker pouch and card front were then adhered to a white card stock base and it was done!! 

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's July Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Happy Happy Birthday
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Smooth White
Supplies/Tools: Mini MISTI, Scor-Tape 1/2" , Large Stamp Storage Pockets

Other:  paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, sequins, Copic-friendly card stock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!