Tuesday, July 19, 2022

It's Time!! MFT's July Vault Release Is Now!

 


Hello, it's time! MFT's July Vault Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!




What a fun Vault Release this has been!! Lots of favorites back in out stamping stable!! For this card, I began by creating a background using Balloon Party Stencil to create a flurry of balloons--I think birthdays ALWAYS need lots of balloons (see colors I used below! Once the balloons were stenciled, I hand drew the strings with a black Copic Multiliner pen and set it aside. 



Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from Essential Birthday Messages on a Black Licorice card stock base and adhered the balloon background to it with foam tape.




To finish off, I cut Bold Happy Birthday Die-namics from Black Licorice card stock and some Fun Foam, glued the letters on the foam, and adhered them to the card front for the finish.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Essential Birthday Messages
Die-namics: Bold Happy Birthday
Stencils: Balloon Party
Dye Ink: Prickly Pear, Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy, Summer Splash, Grapesicle, Orange Zest
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Black Licorice
Supplies/Toolsfoam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Blender Brushes – 4 pack, heat tool, Versamark, fun foam, black Copic Multiliner pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!