Saturday, July 09, 2022

Halfway to the Big Day! Three Days Until MFT's July Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Three of 
MFT's July Release Countdown! Release is in three days, July 12th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Joyful Giraffes Stamp Set, Joyful Giraffes Die-namics, Inside & Out Birthday Greetings Stamp Set, Stitched Flowers Die-namics, Wildflowers Patterned Paper Pad, Wish Big Die-namics, and Sweet 16 Stamp Set (Freebie).





I'm always excited when we get new patterned paper so I HAD to use this new designer paper right away! It coordinates wonderfully with the new Stitched Wildflowers Die-namics so of course I used them, too, along with the birthday freebie, Sweet 16 Stamp Set.





To begin, I cut and assembled the flowers, coordinating the colors in the patterned paper (listed below). Next, I added a wide strip of patterned paper down the side of a white card stock card base. The sentiment was stamped with Eiffel Tower Dye Ink and adhered to the card base with foam tape.




To complete the card. I arranged the assembled flowers like I wanted and adhered them to the card front--with hot glue and foam tape.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT's July Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Sweet 16  (Freebie)
Die-namics: DBD Stitched Wildflowers
Patterned Paper: DBD Wildflowers
Dye Ink: Eiffel Tower
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Butterscotch, Moroccan Spice, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray, Caribbean Sea, Summer Splash, Fire Coral, Sour Apple
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!