Today is Pure Innocence day and have we got some cuties for you this month: Pure Innocence - Astronaut Girl, Little Witch, Feeling Froggy, Morning Glory, and Spa Day. I'm going to show you my September calendar page using Pure Innocence - Morning Glory, but first:
- Release party is from 8-10pm on Tuesday, September 6th, at the Member Company Forum on SCS. Join us for fun, games, and prizes.
- The September Guest Designer Contest continues. Get the deets here on how you can win over $100 in stamps and play along with the Design Team for a month.
- Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, September 6th. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers.
- We're offering you the chance at Teaser Time prizes every day during our new release preparations! Each day, two prize vouchers are held by members of our Design Team. Starting this month, you'll have all week to comment on each of the posts - all the winners will be posted on Tuesday, September 6th around 7:30pm. Be sure to check the MFT Blog to see if perhaps YOU were one of our lucky FOURTEEN winners! Remember to leave a method of contact in your comments, because if you're selected as a prize winner, but we can't reach you, then we can't get you your prize to you.
- The September Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm September 6th, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.
Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this page:
Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with a new feature of our release previews--you won't want to miss it, so I'll see you then!
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Morning Glory (MFT)
Paper: Tangy Orange, Hot Fudge (MFT); Enchanted Evening (PTI); printer paper; Marrakesh 6 x 6 (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; printer ink
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Rounded Banner, Woodgrain Fence, First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies; baker's twine, button, birthstone, Copic markers