Today we have two more sets to show you: First Class Friend Die-namics and Stamp Set and Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics and Stamp Set. I'm going to show you a card using each set, but first:
- Release party is from 8-10pm on Tuesday, September 6th, at the Member Company Forum on SCS. Join us for fun, games, and prizes.
- The September Guest Designer Contest continues. Get the deets here on how you can win over $100 in stamps and play along with the Design Team for a month.
- Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, September 6th. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers.
- We're offering you the chance at Teaser Time prizes every day during our new release preparations! Each day, two prize vouchers are held by members of our Design Team. Starting this month, you'll have all week to comment on each of the posts - all the winners will be posted on Tuesday, September 6th around 7:30pm. Be sure to check the MFT Blog to see if perhaps YOU were one of our lucky FOURTEEN winners! Remember to leave a method of contact in your comments, because if you're selected as a prize winner, but we can't reach you, then we can't get you your prize to you.
- The September Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm September 6th, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.
First up: First Class Friend Die-namics and Stamp Set. I used several of the elements from the stamp set and two of the dies for my focal element. Love how you can mix and match them. Then I thought the little airplane die from You Move Me Die-namics and Stamp Set would be adorable perched up on the large postage stamp frame.
Here's the inside. I was aiming for a postmarked, return address look. Did it work?
For my second card, I'm using Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics and Stamp Set. ACK! Do you see that birdhouse? It's a die! Yes, yes it is!!! And, the Branch With Leaves is another new die!
I stamped the sentiment from the set on a Clouds Die-namics die cut and positioned it over a similar one in the patterned paper and hung a big ol' Sunshine Die-namics sun in the sky. Worked out perfectly! Since I'm SO ready for fall, I made this a fall scene :)
Here's the inside, with another scene made with Die-namics and another sentiment from the set. What an adorable way to welcome folks to your neighborhood!
OK, that's all for me today--I'll be back tomorrow with another teaser. Hope to see you then!
Stamps: First Class Friend Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Black Licorice (MFT); Cherry Cobbler (SU!); Lost & Found: Union Square (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk; Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accessories/tool: Vagabond, distressing tool (Tim Holtz); First Class Friend, You Move Me Die-namics dies (MFT); seam binding, button, twine; foam dots
Stamps: Homespun Birdhouse Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Orange, Berrylicious (MFT); Six x Six: Away We Go (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress InkAccessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Homespun Birdhouse, Sunshine, Clouds Die-namics dies; foam dots, sewing machine