We have two of those sassy gals for you today: à la modes - Blue Without You and à la modes - Talk Nerdy to Me. I'm showing you à la modes - Blue Without You, but first:
- Release party is from 8-10pm on Tuesday, September 6th, at the Member Company Forum on SCS. Join us for fun, games, and prizes.
- The September Guest Designer Contest continues. Get the deets here on how you can win over $100 in stamps and play along with the Design Team for a month.
- Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, September 6th. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers.
- We're offering you the chance at Teaser Time prizes every day during our new release preparations! Each day, two prize vouchers are held by members of our Design Team. Starting this month, you'll have all week to comment on each of the posts - all the winners will be posted on Tuesday, September 6th around 7:30pm. Be sure to check the MFT Blog to see if perhaps YOU were one of our lucky FOURTEEN winners! Remember to leave a method of contact in your comments, because if you're selected as a prize winner, but we can't reach you, then we can't get you your prize to you.
- The September Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm September 6th, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.
Love this girl!! I decided to go patriotic with my card today. Wouldn't this be sweet for a service woman serving stateside (due to the bling) or a girl in ROTC?
She's colored with Copic markers and popped up on some foam. The sentiment was stamped on a new Dog Tag Die-namics die cut--it's a perfect size for lots of sentiments!
And here's the inside with another sentiment from the set and some stars using the Stacking Stars Die-namics.
OK, that's it for me today--see you back tomorrow with another teaser :)
Stamps: à la modes - Blue Without You (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Red Hot (MFT); Not Quite Navy (SU!); Liberty 6 x 6 (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Dog Tag, Stacking Stars Die-namics dies (MFT); ribbon, baker's twine, Copic markers, bling