Saturday, October 08, 2011

Aurumn Leaves - C4C #108



Happy Saturday! Since it *IS* Saturday, it's time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Tammy continues as our host this month, and today she's challenging us to use leaves on our card or project. So, trees have leaves, right? And see the little leaves on the tree to the right. Yep, leaves :) As you can tell, I love to do scrappy cards and this one just came together exactly as I "saw" it in my head. I love when that happens :) I built my little scene with MFT's Flat Bottomed Clouds Die-namics and the Tear Drop Tree Die-namics dies, some patterned paper from Jillybean Soup's Apple Cheddar Soup, and some sweet brown gingham ribbon. 

Here's the inside with another tree and a sentiment from MFT's just released Inspired By Autumn. Love.





Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C108.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Autumn (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Hot Fudge, Whip Cream; Apple Cheddar Soup (Jillybean Soup)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Flat Bottomed Clouds and the Tear Drop Tree Die-namics dies (MFT); ribbon



8 comments:

  1. yeap trees have leaves hehe .. love your card Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY.....I LOVE that sentiment.

    Your scene is so sweet and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a perfect blend of yummy papers!!! This is FAB, Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, LOVE LOVE LOVE those trees!!! This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT card, Bar! This one just reaches right in there and grabs my little stamper's heart. I love it SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is very cool!! I haven't seen those die. They're a must have. Great colors and the "hill" looks awesome. Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...