Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Too Cute To Spook - CTD #164

It's Wonderful Wednesday so that means it's Color Throwdown day! This week's colors were chosen by the insanely talented Broni and were inspired by Halloween.


I couldn't help myself--I had to get out MFT's PI - Little Witch again for this card. Is she not the cutest THING????


She's colored with Copic markers and paper pieced, then cut out and popped up on foam. I put a little BOO Bingo card behind her for some contrast. I bought those cards LAST year at CHA and promptly forgot about them. I found them when I was looking for some embellishments for this card. Wonder what else I have in my Girl Cave that I've forgotten? ;-) I stamped the sentiment on a Notched Tag Die-namics die cut and attached it to some spooky ribbon. 

Here's the inside with another sentiment and another little witch :)



Remember, you do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge. If you don't, just use the closest you have. So, c'mon over to the Color Throwdown blog and play along with us this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD164 so we can see your beauty all in one place. Hope to see you there! Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week! 





Carole Burrage (sitting this week out)




Kristin Eberline (sitting this week out)









Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back later with this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Little Witch (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Gumdrop Green, Perfect Paper Panel; Retired DCWV Mat Stack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Notched Tag Die-namics die (MFT); bingo card, flat back glitter pearls, sewing machine, Copic markers, ribbon



16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and I love that bingo card! It's super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Barb! Love your cute paper pieced PI image, fun bingo card and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, luvin the bingo card.....these colors are soooo fun...hope you have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! ADORABLE! Love, love, love the bingo card and the adorable polka-dot cape! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she IS cute....and so are all the little extras, too. That sentiment is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little paper pieced witch is adorable, Barb, and how fun to add the bingo card...this is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO cute and your coloring is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little witch is so cute! Love that background paper and the bingo card too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...love your little witchy woman! That pumpkin's expression is too funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is PERFECT! I love absolutely everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sentiment. Such a cute card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is DARRRRLING, and I LOVE the Bingo card on this, too! Very cute! Almost made me buy some of those at Archiver's the other night! LOL (Although we both have those vintage Bingo cards we bought, but are they being used? Not on my end, they're not! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute! Love the paper pieced dress and the bingo card panel, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...