- You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
Today we’re previewing two sets:
- Clearly Sentimental about Romance (January’s Triple Scoop Set)
- Clearly Sentimental about Pets (Triple Scoop Set)
*******Clearly Sentimental About Romance will be available on it’s own with this release and it has become a favorite of mine—I especially love the sentiment I used on the front. I’m using it with the Layered Labels Die-namics dies—love the many looks you can get with this set of dies. I’m also using the new Monarch Border Die-namics die (if you think this looks familiar, last month MFT released the Jumbo Monarch Die-namics die—same look, different size) and I couldn’t resist using the new Botanical Beauty Flower Die-namics die again.
Here’s another sentiment from the set on the inside of my card:
Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:
OK, that’s it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow with another teaser!
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Romance (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream; Cherry Cobbler (SU!); Kissing Booth 6 x 6 (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Botanical Beauty, Monarch Border; Layered Labels Die-namics dies; twine, sewing machine