Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Flourishes Noon-Time Challenge–Pinterest Inspiration

Pin It

pinterestchallengewtmk_2012feb8

Hi, all. I’m back again with Flourishes Noon-Time challenge! You can get all the details at the Flourishes Blog. Today’s challenge is an inspiration challenge using an image from Pinterest and here it is:

February PInterest Challenge



Gorgeous piece, is it not? I was lucky to find the perfect paper in my stash—bits and pieces of an old retired paper pack, but enough :) I stamped the smaller image and the sentiment on
Classic Ivory card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and again, colored only the ribbon with my Poppy Collection Copic markers.

poppy

I loved how it looked on the inside of my earlier card so I did it again. Then I cut it out with a Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities die and matted it with a Petite Scalloped Oval Nestabilities die cut and added tiny white pearls to each scallop. Some pink and white ribbon finished it off!

Thanks so much for stopping by again! Hope to see you back tomorrow when I’ll have Day Two of Flourishes’ February Sneaks!

Pin It

~Supplies~
Stamps: Calla Lilies (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Basic Black (SU!); Sabrina (retired - Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools:
Grand Calibur machine, Petite Oval and Scalloped Petite Oval Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); pearls, ribbon, Copic markers, foam dots

brownwendysignature

14 comments:

  1. fabulous card and colours!!!!

    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! Looking forward to seeing the complete set. A must have for sure.
    Mary H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you've colored this up Bar! Man that looks so cool with just the ribbon highlighted! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love this one, so delicate and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a lovely take on the photo! Picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you have chosen. So soft and pretty!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...beautiful image...such pretty layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep...your creative energy is going strong! Love this beautiful card...great interpretation of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this might be one of my favorites this release!! I just love the way you colored up those beautiful lilies and left them white -- it is so incredibly elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty in pink, Barb! LOVE your use of all those yummy papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Completely totally love the pink and black dsps together, the plain lilies and the tiny pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO pretty, girlfriend! Love your beautiful shades of pink and the black accents are perfecto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...