Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happiness Is a Warm Heart - MFTWSC #151

MFTWSC151_2013nov20


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC151

OK, so I flipped the sketch ;-) I started with a Kraft card stock card base, then cut out some peek-a-boo snowflakes with Falling Snowflakes Die-namics from Sno Cone card stock. I slipped some silver glitter paper behind the cut outs, tied around some silver cord, and tied on a Kraft button. Then I stamped the sweet little PI – Warm Winter on some X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I cut her out with Pierced Oval STAX Die-namics and popped it up on foam.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from the set on Sweet Tooth card stock with Black Licorice ink.


MFTWSC151_2013nov20in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!



brownwendysupplies






~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI – Warm Winter (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); X-Press It Blending Card 
Ink:
Black Licorice ink (MFT); Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Falling Snowflakes Die-namics, Pierced Oval STAX Die-namics, Kraft button (MFT); foam tape, Copic markers, silver cord 


brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. Aw, she's so cute! Great coloring, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... and I really wish those pierced stax were back in stock (I'm on notify list)... I'm a really big fan of your work. Would really like to share another of your projects (this one) on Paper Crafters Library blog (we're featuring pierced items next week). Let me know if you don't want to be featured. The post will credit you & link to your blog & the MFT tools. Thanks, your #1 fan...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...