Friday, April 28, 2017

MFT May Release Countdown, Day Five

countdownday5a_2017apr28


Hello, everyone, welcome to Day Five of MFT’s May Release Countdown!! We have an AWESOME line up this month and I can’t wait to show you some projects I made using them. Today we’re previewing Beach Bunnies Stamp Set, Beach Bunnies Die-namics, Cloud Stencil, Beach Scene Builder Die-namics, Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics, and Roses All Over Pastels Paper Pack. Release is on May 2 at 9pm Eastern—be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details.


Print

I have a couple of cards for you today using many of these products starting with this shaker card. You knew there HAD to be a rainbow card at some point, right? ;-) I started with a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock and stenciled some clouds on it with another product being release this month: Cloud Stencil! This stencil is going to revolutionize your
cloud sponging, I promise you! More on that later :) After I sponged my clouds with
Blue Breeze dye ink, I cut it out with Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics and created my shaker element with Heat Resistant Acetate card stock, foam mounting tape, and Queen & Company Topping Set – Diamonds.

countdownday5a_2017apr28b

I adhered Sweet Tooth card stock to the back and then to the card base. I added a Radiant Sun Die-namics cut from Sunshine card stock and clouds, stamped with Beach Bunnies Stamp Set and Black Licorice dye ink. I stamped the sentiment from Beach Bunnies Stamp Set and adhered it to one of the strips and was done.
*****

For my second card, I created a darling little beach scene.

countdownday5b_2017apr28


I’m using Beach Scene Builder Die-namics which I LOVE!! My water and sky were watercolored with Peerless Watercolors on Ranger Watercolor paper, my sand is latte card stock with the sentiment stamped on it before adhering to the Sweet Tooth card stock base, and I added some depth to my Kraft card stock palm tree trunk and coconuts with Copic markers. The palm leaves were cut from Gumdrop Green card stock and Sour Apple card stock, and the sun from Sunshine card stock.

countdownday5b_2017apr28b


I stamped the bunny and the adorable little changing rooms on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored them with Copic markers, and popped them up on foam.

And that’s it from me for Day Five of
MFT’s May Release Countdown!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day Four!


1newsupplies
countdownday5a_2017apr28




countdownday5b_2017apr28


~Supplies~
Rainbow Card:
Stamps:
Beach Bunnies Stamp Set (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Blue Breeze dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Heat Resistant Acetate card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics, Radiant Sun Die-namics, Beach Bunnies Die-namics, Cloud Stencil, foam mounting tape, 1/8” Scor-Tape, Queen & Company Topping Set – Diamonds, MISTI (MFT)

Honey Bunny Card:
Stamps:
Beach Bunnies Stamp Set (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Latte card stock, Kraft card stock, Gumdrop Green card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Beach Bunnies Die-namics, Beach Scene Builder Die-namics, foam mounting tape, MISTI, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush, Uni-Ball White Gel Pen (MFT)

1newsignature

18 comments:

  1. I love your fun cards! The shaker is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shaker & scenery cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shaker card and each channel having a different color. The bunny beach is awesome. I have the bunny set on my wish list. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, your cards are wonderful! Love the cute beach bunnies and the wonderful shaker card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards Barbara. The shaker is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shaker card its adorable, the bunny one is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous shaker card and your bunny card is so CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards! The best ever rainbow shaker with the bold stripe die! The beach bunnies have a perfect beach setting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you combined the new stamp sets. The bunnies are simple adorable; the pop-up palm tree is spot on; and I'm a huge fan of shaker cards! Great job, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first card is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright and happy shaker card! And your bunny beach scene is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genius idea using the cover-up die to create a rainbow of sorts. Very creative card. I'm loving that beach scene card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shaker card is super beautiful! is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your shaker Barbara and sweet Beach scene for the bun buns.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbara, thanks for sharing these two cards. . .really like how you used the touch of clouds on the bars of the first card. This new release looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...