Tuesday, September 26, 2017

You’re Too Awesome to be Sick–MFT September Hits & Highlights: Essentials

hitsnhighlights_2017sep26

If you’re building a supply of stamps and Die-namics, or simply looking to add even more versatility to your existing collection, our line of essentials is the perfect place to start. This line features a sentiment for every occasion in an enviable mix of classic greetings and unique, smile-inducing phrases. A clean font in a compact but legible size allows you to mix the phrases with existing sets in your collection and pairs perfectly with our essential Die-namics — Cover-Ups and sentiment strips designed to spotlight your sentiments to perfection.


Print


MFT’s line of Essentials really ARE essential to a well stocked craft room. Today I’m using Essential Sentiments and Essential Cover-Up Horizontal Die-namics for my card. I planned out my design and started by cutting my Cover-Up so I could lightly mark in pencil for image placement. I stamped the sentiment and then a bunch of pills on the card base, then popped the Cover-Up up on foam tape after stamping the sentiment on the cross piece.

hitsnhighlights_2017sep26b

Then I stamped up three pill bottles colored them with Copics, and popped them up on foam tape. I cut the top off of the top bottle and adhered that beside the other two bottles as a sweet little detail.

And that’s it from me for this month’s MFT Hits & Highlights Challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies
All supplies from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Feel Better
Die-namics: Essential Cover-Up Horizontal
Dye Ink: Paver Red
Hybrid Ink: Black Licorice
Specialty Inks: Versamark
MFT Card Stock: Black Licorice, Sweet Tooth, Wild Cherry, No-Line Coloring
Supplies: foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Fineline Glue Bottle, Embossing Magic, Copics
Other:

1newsignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...