Saturday, July 07, 2012

Wish BIG–MFT Sponsors SFYTT

SFYTTjuly2012_2012jul7

This month, MFT is sponsoring the Sketch For You To Try challenge and the MFT team has been invited to join in. What a fun sketch with so many possibilities. I decided to go sort of simple with my design and I love how it turned out.

Here’s the sketch:

F124760347


I think it’s pretty obvious what I did ;-) Some patterned paper, a gorgeous Die-namics Plentiful Petals flower and some Die-namics Royal Leaves, along with a sentiment from Big Greetings.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

SFYTTjuly2012_2012jul7in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I always love it when you do!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Big Greetings (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth (MFT); Victoria Park (Lilybee Designs)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Plentiful Petals, Royal Leaves
Die-namics dies (MFT); baker’s twine, button

 

brownwendysignature

3 comments:

  1. love this sketch.....wonderfully used here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this sketch, the flower is so beautiful, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you used the big flower for the circle image in the sketch! Fabulous idea! (And now I need that die, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!