Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Mom of the Year–MFTWSC #122

MFTWSC122_2013may1

Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC122
OK, so I went all A2 with it ;-) My card base is Sweet Tooth card stock with a layer of Pink Lemonade card stock. then I scored the corners on another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock and adhered it. I stamped a strip of Sweet Tooth with LJD Spring Backgrounds with Pink Lemonade ink and added some tiny black gems for the centers. I added a Die-namics High Tea Party Doily, trimmed off, and then I got out my Die-namics Girly Graphic Tee Die & Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment on the front of the t-shirt with Black Licorice ink and popped it up on foam. I added a flower made with LJD Embellished Eggs cut out with Die-namics LJD Easter Elements—not just for Easter ;-) The flower was stamped with Pink Lemonade ink and the center with Black Licorice ink. I just had to add a couple of Die-namics Royal Leaves, cut out of Sour Apple card stock.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Mothers.

MFTWSC122_2013may1in





~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Spring Backgrounds, LJD Embellished Eggs, Die-namics Girly Graphic Tee Die & Stamp Set, Clearly Sentimental About Mothers (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Pink Lemonade card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice ink, Pink Lemonade ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics High Tea Party Doily, Die-namics Girly Graphic Tee Die & Stamp Set, Die-namics LJD Easter Elements, Die-namics Royal Leaves (MFT); foam tape, black gems


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, your card is adorable. And that is a perfect sentiment for the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!