Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Fancy Flowers–MFT December Card Kit

cardkitoutbox_2016dec20


Hello there and welcome to more inspiration for Fancy Flowers Card Kit! Today I have a couple of cards that are “out of the box” so I used some products not included in the kit. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.


Print
For my first card I started with a Smooth White card stock base and added a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper, popped up on foam mounting tape, on which I applied a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors. Then I stamped the largest flower image, stems, and leaves with Versamark, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

cardkitoutbox_2016dec20b


I colored the flower with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, popped it up on foam, added the sentiment from Words for Friends Die-namics, cut from Razzle Berry card stock and also popped up on foam, and finished off with Sparkling Clear Mix Sequins.
*****

For my second card I decided to cover the whole card front with images and used a totally different color palette.

cardkitrelease_2016dec20

Again using Ranger Watercolor Paper, I stamped the images with Delicata Gold Pigment Ink and heat embossed with gold detail embossing powder and watercolored the images with Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush.

cardkitrelease_2016dec20b

I cut the Free With $60 Friend Die-namics from Brushed Gold card stock and popped it up on foam mounting tape to finish up.

And that’s it for Day Two Inspiration for
Fancy Flowers Card Kit! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies

cardkitoutbox_2016dec20

~Supplies~
Smile Card:

Stamps:
Fancy Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Fancy Flowers Card Kit, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Fancy Flowers Card Kit, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush, Sparkling Clear Mix sequins, MISTI (MFT); Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, heat tool

Friend Card:
Stamps:
Fancy Flowers Card Kit (MFT)
Ink: Delicata Gold pigment ink
(MFT)
Paper:
Fancy Flowers Card Kit, Brushed Gold card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Friend Die-namics, foam mounting tape, gold detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush, MISTI (MFT); heat tool

1newsignature

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards! LOL, I knew the first one was your card! Your watercolors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...