Friday, December 02, 2016

MFT December Release Countdown, Day Five

countdownday5a_2016dec2


Hello and welcome to Day Five of MFT December Release Countdown! Can you believe it’s the last release for 2016? My goodness, this year has just FLOWN! It might be the last for 2016, but we have another fabulous release in store for you so let’s get started. Today we’re previewing LJD Stars Above Stamp Set, LJD Stars Above Die-namics, Somebunny I Love Stamp Set, Somebunny I Love Die-namics, Premium Dye Ink Cubes - Set 13, Premium Dye Ink Cubes - Set 14, and Premium Dye Ink Cubes - Set 15. Release is on December 6th at 9pm EST—note the new release time changed from 10pm to 9pm. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details for this month and for ways to win free stuff!



NewReleaseCountdown_Day5

I have two cards for you today, starting with one using LJD Stars Above and LJD Stars Above Die-namics. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then I stamped all six of the stars in the set on X-Press It Blending card, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and colored them with Copic markers in rainbow colors.

countdownday5a_2016dec2b


I popped them up on foam mounting tape, stamped the sentiment with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, the popped it up on foam. I finished off with some stars cut with Somebunny I Love Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock.
*****

My second card is so dreamy, using
Somebunny I Love and Somebunny I Love Die-namics.

countdownday5b_2016dec2


This card also started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. To it I added Ranger Watercolor Paper on which I did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and white splattered stars. Next I added Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with the sentiment stamped on the top layer with Black Licorice hybrid ink and popped up on foam.

countdownday5b_2016dec2b


I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice hybrid ink, cut it out with the coordinating die, colored with Copic markers, and paper pieced his blanket with this month’s patterned paper, On Point Patterns Paper Pack. I popped it up on foam in the clouds and added a sweet teddy bear at the foot of the bed :) I added a moon to the sky along with stars cut from Silver Sparkle card stock.

And that’s it for Day Five of
MFT’s December Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you back tomorrow for Day Four!



1newsupplies
countdownday5a_2016dec2



countdownday5b_2016dec2

~Supplies~
Star Card:
Stamps:
LJD Stars Above (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, X-Press It Blending Card, Silver Sparkle card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD Stars Above Die-namics, Somebunny I Love Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic (MFT); Copic markers, heat tool

Bunny Card
Stamps:
Somebunny I Love (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, On Point Patterns Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Silver Sparkle card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Somebunny I Love Die-namics, Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush, MISTI, Quickie Glue Pen (MFT); Kuretake Gansai watercolors, Copic markers


1newsignature

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to really have to step up my coloring game with this release. Gorgeous cards Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are destroying my budget...love the cloud stitched dies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...