Monday, January 21, 2019

I Love You So Much–MFT Mid-Month Stacey Yacula Release

cardkitday2_2019jan21

Hi there and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s January Card Kit and Mid-Month Release! Today I’m sharing a card using the new Stacey Yakula Joyful Heart Bears Stamp Set and Die-namics. Remember that release is tomorrow, January 22, at 10am Eastern. And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details.


Print


Isn’t this bear just the cutest???? I love that he’s holding that big ol’ heart! For this card I started by creating my background with Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, Blue Breeze dye ink, and a sponge dauber. I adhered that directly to a Sweet Tooth Card stock base, then added Grassy Edges Die-namics cut from Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green card stocks.

Next I added the card front, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock with Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX, popped up on foam tape after tying around some baker’s twine.

cardkitday2_2019jan21b

Then I stamped the images on No Line Coloring Card Stock with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, colored them with Copic markers, and popped them up in the circle with foam tape. Then I added the sun, cut from Lemon Drop card stock with Beach Scene Builder Die-namics, and Puffy Clouds Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock. I finished off with sentiment, heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock cut with Essential Speech Bubbles Die-namics.

And that’s it from me for Day Two of MFT’s January Card Kit and Mid-Month Release. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the release!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: SY Joyful Heart Bears
Die-namics: SY Joyful Heart Bears, Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX, Puffy Clouds, Grassy Edges, Beach Scene Builder
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Blue Breeze
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Lemon Drop, Black Licorice, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, No Line Coloring
Supplies: foam mounting tape
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Embossing Magic, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, sponge daubers, plastic eraser, heat tool

1newsignature_thumb[1]

8 comments:

  1. Awesome MFT Kit! Love your little bear in the grassy meadow spotlight card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Who wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Barbara. The little bear is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barbara - I just want to cuddle that sweet little bear - LOVE your card - the card kit is gorgeous. You never disappoint!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!