Saturday, March 09, 2019

Birthday Wishes–Crazy 4 Challenges #474



Hello and welcome to a new
Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! March 12th is Plant a Flower Day, for our challenge this week include a flower or flowers on your card. I can do that!

I hadn’t shown Stitched Blooms Die-namics or Stitched Flowers Die-namics any love for a while so I thought this was a perfect time to bring them out. I started with a Sweet Tooth Card Stock base then adhered some Watercolor Wash Brights Paper Pack to more Sweet Tooth card stock and popped it up on foam tape on the card base. Then I started cutting out flowers and leaves from Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper Pack and assembled them until I had enough.


Once I had enough, I arranged and adhered them to the card front and added Birthday Wishes Die-namics cut from Gold Sparkle card stock and finished off with some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you playing along at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week, too!

Amy Ottmers
Anja de Regt
Frances Byrne
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Die-namics: Stitched Blooms, Stitched Flowers, Birthday Wishes
Patterned Paper: Watercolor Wash Brights, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Specialty Papers: Gold Sparkle
Supplies: foam mounting tape
Tools: Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Multi Medium Matte Glue, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, plastic eraser, enamel dots

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!