Saturday, March 16, 2019

I Miss Seaing You–Crazy 4 Challenges #475




































Hello and welcome back to another
Crazy 4 Challenges post! This week it’s sketch week and we have a classic design to play with,




Today I’m using a couple of products from
Picket Fence Studios that they so generously gifted to me—I love this
A Bottomless Sea Stamp Set that I used for my background and the adorable little I Am a Mermaid Stamp Set and coordinating dies. I began by heat embossing my background on Ranger Watercolor paper with white detail embossing powder then did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors. I cut the two panels and popped them up on a white stock base. Then I stamped the mermaid and fishes on Copic paper with Copic friendly ink, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and colored them with Copic markers.




 

The sentiment was heat embossed on heavyweight vellum and adhered with clear foam tape, then I popped the images up on foam tape to finish off.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you playing along at the
Crazy 4 Challenges blog this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week, too!

Amy Ottmers
Anja de Regt
Frances Byrne
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie








Stamps: A Bottomless Sea, I Am a Mermaid (Picket Fence Studios)
Dies: I Am a Mermaid (Picket Fence Studios)
Ink: Extreme Black Hybrid (MFT); Versamark
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Heavyweight Vellum (MFT)
Specialty Papers: Ranger Watercolor paper
Supplies: foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, tape runner, clear foam tape, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Peerless Watercolors

Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad (MFT), Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers, water brush, Mini Mister, Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, plastic eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!