Sunday, February 02, 2020

Are You Ready? Two Days Until MFT’s February Release!!












Hello and welcome to Day Two of
MFT’s February Release Countdown! Release is in two days, on February 4th at 10am Eastern. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details. Today we’re previewing Happy Happy Happy Birthday Stamp Set, Sprinkled with Love Stamp Set, Mini Cupcake Maker Die-namics, You Take the Cake Die-namics (Free with $60), and Birthday Brights Patterned Paper.



For today’s card I made a shaker element from You Take the Cake Die-namics and filled it with seed beads to resemble sprinkles. Once that was done I popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base covered with paper from Birthday Brights Paper Pack.


























Then I created a cupcake with Mini Cupcake Maker Die-namics by cutting it from No Line Coloring card stock and coloring with Copic markers—I like my cupcake full, LOL, so I used all the things! I stamped a sentiment from Little Birthday Notes Stamp Set on the flag and popped it up on foam and it was done!

And that’s it from me for Day Two of MFT’s February Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the last day of MFT’s February Release Countdown!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Little Birthday Notes
Die-namics: You Take the Cake, Mini Cupcake Maker
Patterned Paper: Birthday Brights
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black  
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers,

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, tape runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, clear acetate card stock, seed beads
   

4 comments:

  1. The cupcake looks wonderful. I like the shaker element to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yoy made the sentiment the shaker element. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A shaker card with these letters! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!