Saturday, June 19, 2021

MFT June Vault Release Is in Three Days!!

 


Hello and welcome to Countdown Day Three of MFT's June Vault Release! Release is in three days, on June 22nd at 10am, Eastern so make a note! Today we're previewing more Birdie Brown and it's an awesome lineup: The Whole Herd Stamp Set, The Whole Herd Die-namics, Green Pastures Stamp Set, Green Pastures Die-namics, Hog Heaven Stamp Set, Hog Heaven Die-namics, Saddle Up & Celebrate Stamp Set, and Saddle Up & Celebrate Die-namics. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details!




OMGoodness!! More of my favorites back today! I always loved this Western themed set and could not wait to use it again! To begin I created my background. For the sky, I sponged Lazy Day dye ink on Sweet Tooth card stock with Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, stamped the sentiment with Extreme Black hybrid ink, and adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam tape. Next I cut Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics, sponged it with Moroccan Spice dye ink and adhered two sections to the card front directly. 




Then I cut Kraft card stock, also with Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics spattered with watered down Vintage Timber dye ink and popped it up on foam. Farm Fence Die-namics was cut from Vintage Timber card stock and also popped up on foam tape for dimension and a Lemon Drop card stock sun was cut with A2 Circle STAX and adhere directly.





The images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut with the coordinating Die-namics, colored with Copic markers, and popped up in the scene for the finish! How stinkin' CUTE!

And that's it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by--see you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT's June Vault Release!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: BB Saddle Up and Celebrate
Die-namics: BB Saddle Up and Celebrate, Stitched Snow Drifts, Farm Fence, A2 Circle STAX
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Moroccan Spice, Lazy Day, Kraft
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Lemon Drop, Kraft, Vintage Timber, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad 



5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! The little cowboy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the background created to go with the cute cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this set so bad. I have been coveting it for months and was so excited to hear would be re-released with the BB collection. I love your example and thanks so much for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your reddish hills! They remind me of the Arizona desert. Such a great cowboy set! Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!