Tuesday, September 21, 2021

It's Time!! MFT's Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit Release!

 


It's time!! It's time!!! MFT's September Card Kit, Holiday Snow Globe, is now available for purchase in the 
MFT Online Boutique!! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and for more inspiration from the MFT Design Team. 



I love the size of this snow globe and the darling little stamp set. It's going to be so versatile! I chose to highlight it on a Traditional Stitched Tag Die-namics, but there are so many ways it can be used! To begin, I stamped the images on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers. 



Next I cut paper from Holly Jolly Paper Pad with Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics and from Sweet Tooth card stock and layered them for strength. Then I cut the snow globe circle, adhered the shaker pouch, punched a hole at the top, and added a Black Licorice card stock grommet cut with Tag Builder Blueprints 6 Die-namics. Some gingham ribbon and baker's twine dressed that up a bit. 

I used City Block Background for the back of my snow globe and built my scene on it. I added some diamond dust to the shaker pouch, adhered the scene to the back and popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base on which I'd adhered more paper from Holly Jolly Paper Pack.




To complete my design I heat embossed the sentiment from the set on Black Licorice card stock cut with Elegant Folded Banner Die-namics and popped it up on foam tape on the tag element. To finish off I added a few accents cut with Fab Foliage Die-namics from Sour Apple card stock.

And there you have it for Holiday Snow Globe, MFT's September Card Kit! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!!

 Now go shop!





All products from
My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Snow Globe Singles, City Block Background
Die-namics: Snow Globe Singles, Snow Globe, Traditional Stitched Tag STAX, Elegant Folded Banner, Tag Builder Blueprints 6, Fab Foliage
Patterned Paper: Holly Jolly
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Cement Gray, Sour Apple, No Line Coloring, Gold Shine
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue, Circle Shaker Pouches

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Versamark, heat tool, diamond dust, ribbon, baker's twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!