Sunday, January 09, 2022

Are You Ready?? Two Days Until MFT's January Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's January Release Countdown! Release is in two days, January 11th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Love You Gnome Matter What Stamp SetLove You Gnome Matter What Die-namicsLove to My Gnomies Stamp Set, Love to My Gnomies Die-namics, Giant Love Die-namicsAll Kinds of Love Stamp Set, and Say Anything Stencil.





How sweet are all these gnomes??? Just adorable, right? Perfect for all your Valentine's Day needs! to begin this card I covered a Sweet Tooth card stock base with more Sweet Plaid Patterned paper then cut Giant Love Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock and popped it up on the card front with foam tape.




The images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, colored with Copic markers, and fussy-cut out (to let Giant Love Die-namics show as much as possible) before popping them up on the card front with foam tape. To finish off I added some enamel dots in the card palette colors.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's January Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the 
My Favorite Things YouTube channel.




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Love to My Gnomies, Love You Gnome Matter What
Die-namicsLove to My Gnomies, Love You Gnome Matter What, Giant Love, Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips
Patterned Paper: Sweet Plaid
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Caribbean Sea, Silver Sparkle, no Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!