Tuesday, January 11, 2022

MFT January Release Is Now Available for Purchase!

 


Hello, it's time! MFT's January Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!






I simply adore these quirky sentiments and speech bubbles from Miss Tiina this month! To begin, I covered a Sweet Tooth card stock base with more Sweet Plaid Patterned Paper because I have a serious crush on it. 




Next, I stamped one sentiment from Straight from the Heart Stamp Set on Sweet Tooth card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink than I started stenciling the speech bubbles from MSTN Say Anything Stencil using Caribbean Sea and Ripe Raspberry dye inks around it. I chose sentiments to fit from MSTN All Kinds of Love Stamp Set and stamped them with Extreme Black dye ink, then adhered the card front to the base with foam tape. A few enamel hearts were added to finish it off.





For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: MSTN All Kinds of Love, Straight from the Heart
Stencils: MSTN Say Anything
Patterned Paper: Sweet Plaid
Dye Ink: Caribbean Sea, Ripe Raspberry
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, enamel hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!