Friday, January 07, 2022

Stay Tuned! We Have More in Store - Four Days Until MFT's January Release!

 

Hello and welcome to Day Four of MFT's January 2022 Release Countdown! Release is in four days, January 11th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Knight in Shining Armor Stamp Set, Knight in Shining Armor Die-namics, Castle Drawbridge Die-namics, Over the Moon Die-namics, PI You're the Sprinkles to My Frosting Stamp Set, PI You're the Sprinkles to My Frosting Die-namicsItty Bitty Love Stamp Set, and You Are So Loved Stamp Set.




I love this new patterned paper so much so I'm using it again and drew my color palette from it. So, to begin, I stamped the image on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored it with Copic markers. The card base was created by adhering Sweet Plaid Patterned Paper on a Sweet Tooth card stock card base.




The background was done by laying a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors on Ranger Watercolor Paper, spattering with clean water and black acrylic ink then framed with Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics cut from Ripe Raspberry card stock and popped up on foam on the card base. The sentiment was heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock with white detail embossing powder and also popped up on foam. Glitter enamel dots were added for the finish.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT's January Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the 
My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: PI You're the Sprinkles to My Frosting
Die-namics: PI You're the Sprinkles to My Frosting, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames
Patterned Paper: Sweet Plaid
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Ripe Raspberry, No Line Coloring 
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Ranger Watercolor paper, Peerless Watercolors, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Mini Mister, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!