Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Celebrate Everything, MFT's January Card Kit is Now Available for Purchase!

 


Hello! MFT's January Card Kit, Celebrate Everything, is now available for purchase in the MFT Online Boutique! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today to get all the details and more inspiration from the design team.






The 
Celebrate Everything Card Kit includes the following products:
Celebrate Everything Stamp Set
Balloon Builder Die-namics
Celebrate with Cake Die-namics
Time to Celebrate Paper Pad
Card Stock - Smooth White (2), Moroccan Spice (1), Candied Yam (1), Lemon Drop (1), Prickly Pear (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
Perfect Present Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Itty Bitty Celebrations Stamp Set.


I went really CAS with today's card and I'm in love! To begin, I used Time to Celebrate Patterned Paper for my color palette, so I added a narrow strip of it down each side of a Sweet Tooth card stock base and set it aside. Next, I cut the candles and flames from Celebrate with Cake Die-namics from Ranger Watercolor Paper and watercolored them with Peerless Watercolors using the paper colors and set them aside to dry. 




After using the die to plan candle placement, I stamped the sentiment, from Itty Bitty Celebrations Stamp Set with Extreme Black hybrid ink on a Sweet Tooth card stock panel and adhered it to the card base with foam tape. I added some black Copic multiliner pen for the burnt wick on each candle and flame and popped them all up on the card front with foam tape above the stamped sentiment. Done!




And there you have it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Itty Bitty Celebrations
Die-namics: Celebrate with Cake
Patterned Paper: Time to Celebrate
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, water brush, Peerless Watercolors, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!