Welcome to day 2 of Flourishes Birthday Blog Hop Celebration! Just in case you missed it, Flourishes is now officially 4 YEARS OLD and we are busy lighting the candles on our cake with three days full of creative inspiration and chances to win a bounty of blog candy! Want to help us celebrate?
HOW CAN YOU WIN? THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS!
- Leave a comment on this post
- Leave a comment on the designers' posts that are on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s hops!
- Play in our Flourishes Birthday Celebration Card Challenge!
- Play in our Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge!
HOW TO PLAY IN OUR FLOURISHES BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE!
- Simply make a birthday card using Flourishes stamps!
- Entries need to be in by Thursday, September 1st by 5 PM EST
- You must link your creation on THIS POST using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCBDAY2
- We’ll announce the winners next Friday, September 2nd right here!
So here's how I chose to celebrate Flourishes 4th birthday!
I'm using the Moments In Time set--I love this set and it's birthday sentiments! I'm using paper from the Timeless collection by Bo Bunny, and used some twine from the previous Timeless 123 Create Kit and Flourishes' Classic White card stock for the card base.
Here's the inside with the clock face stamped off to the side and another sentiment from the set.
Speaking of candy, what do you win if you comment or play today? Take a peek!!! We’ll be giving 7 of these prize packs away! That’s right, SEVEN!
Who wouldn't want to win all that polymer perfection?? What are you waiting for! Let's get hopping!
Julie - who has some HUGE blog candy today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stamps: Moments In Time (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Timeless 123 Create Kit (Flourishes)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur machine, Lacey Pennants, Standard Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders); twine, button